In order to achieve our goals we need your help!
Every little bit helps, together we build and grow towards our main goal!
We hope to expand volunteer opportunities outside of teaching English, so that diverse and passionate niche individuals from all over the world can encourage community growth through teaching life skills and valuable trades. Through this project, we aim to encourage continued learning of local traditions and create a full-circle community of learning where all involved can grow together.
There are many ways to help and support our projects:
Contribute on location
EVERYTHING WE DO AT VOLUNTEER PROGRAMS BALI IS FOR THE BALINESE AND WITH THE BALINESE. WE HOPE TO EXPAND OUR COMMUNITY OF LEARNING SO THAT ANYONE WHO SHARES THE SAME VISION AND MISSION CAN BE A PART OF OUR VP BALI FAMILY.
We strongly believe that if we unite people and skills together, we can make much more difference and by working together we can achieve anything we dream of.
If you are in Bali, or planning to come to Bali, but not able to commit to one of our volunteer programs, and you do have a specific skill you wish to share, let us know!
Besides our volunteer positions for teaching English, we also welcome contributors in our organization. We do this so that diverse and passionate niche individuals from all over the world can encourage community growth through teaching life skills and valuable trades.
Through these opportunities, we aim to encourage continued learning of local traditions and create a full-circle community of learning where all involved can grow together.
We can do some of this alone, but we can do so much more together!
We are inviting passionate and skilled people who have the same mission as us: changing lives! By sharing your skills with us, you are not only a part of our growth, you will also have an experience that not many others will ever have.
Examples for contributing in the field can be as following:
- Organize workshops for our children in specific topics (for example: healthcare, dance/yoga, environmental issues)
- Using your photography or videography skills by contributing through creating content for marketing purposes.
Mudfish CollectionEnvironmental organization
Oscar and Sarah WahltinezWahltinez Foundation
The Wahltinez Foundation is a non-profit founded by Oscar Wahltinez, a computer scientist, and Sarah Wahltinez, a veterinarian focused on marine invertebrates. Our goal is to assist highly specialized individuals in connecting with non-profits to benefit the public.
By contributing your skills and/or knowledge to our organization, you get to be part of our local family. You will feel and experience the ins and outs of VP Bali and you will get to know the Balinese culture in a way no tourist ever would.
Compassionate individuals, experts, organizations, or even companies – no matter how big or small your contribution is, if you share our values, respect for the local culture and traditions, and want to give back please reach out to us and contact us through our contact form.
Contribute from a distance
Can I contribute to VP Bali by doing something working from home base?
Yes, you can!
All you need is a stable internet connection and some spare free time.
Contributors are the lifeblood of VP Bali. As an non-profit organization we got started by individuals and groups of people who contributing their time and skills. At VP Bali we work with contributors from all around the world to increase the value, mission and vision of VP Bali.
Our contributors are individuals or companies/organization who contribute their specific skill or specialty to VP Bali. By contributing their skills on a voluntary base, they support and help VP Bali in the development and growth.
A motivated contributor can make a tremendous difference to VP Bali impact on its community.
Contributors can designate their support to VP Bali and our students in a variety of ways. Whether it is a one time contribution or contributing for a longer period of time, every effort helps us to achieve our goals and to continue our mission.
We have been and are still working with
many talented and inspiring contributors.
We proudly introduce them to you below:
Estelle DefermeFinance & Operation Consultant
Julie van der Meer MohrAdministrative consultant
Kezia KoenMarketing Consultant
Olivier TrochDigital Consultant
Margaux van der VeldeStrategic Communications Consultant
Ambassador of Volunteer Programs Bali!
Volunteer Programs Bali is committed to welcoming people involved in supporting our work around the world. If you are passionate about seeing the lives of Balinese children and communities grow and develop, then becoming a VP Bali Ambassador is a great way to help make a difference!
A VP Bali ambassador represent the organization on a voluntary basis with the purpose of raising awareness about and funds for the work we undertake. An ambassador will help to create meaningful relationships and partnerships, promote the work of Volunteer Programs Bali and raise much needed funds for VP Bali’s programs and activities.
Our ambassadors are individuals or organizations who play a vital role in order to accomplish the VP Bali vision, mission, goals and programs in Bali, Indonesia. They are also very important members of our community in spreading and sharing our story, our vision and mission and creating awareness of our work.
They find meaning in life by helping other people to reach their goals and aspire to be part of a growing and inspiring organization like Volunteer Programs Bali.
The VP Bali ambassadors core-mission is to promote our education and community self-development plans.
VP Bali ambassadors share and explain information about the VP Bali agenda, projects and actions and plans:
- Through managing information and communication activities in their own countries;
- Involving co-workers, departments, institutions, civil society and friends.
- By actively raising funds and awareness through creative ways.
As a VP Bali ambassador you play a precious, official, sustainable and concrete role in favor of Balinese children & communities even without leaving your city.
What we expect from an ambassador:
The responsibilities of our ambassadors may include some or all of the following:
- Helping to recruit other supporters for Volunteer Programs Bali
- Promoting VP Bali’s activities and programs
- Giving talks and presentations about VP Bali
- Identifying and developing potential fundraising opportunities in your local community.
- Distributing promotional materials to interested people.
- Inspiring others to hold fundraising events.
- Keeping the management of VP Bali informed of their activities.
- A commitment towards the role of ambassador for at least 12 months
- Able to organize at least 3 events or campaigns within 12 months
- Following VP Bali’s brand guidelines
- Honor and respect the agreement signed
Benefits for you as an ambassador:
- Your name will be in our ambassadors list.
- You can include it in your CV.
- Join a community of like-minded people.
- Actively help to change our society to the better.
- Create good Karma by helping others to implement their cause.
Raise funds for VP Bali
You don’t have time to come volunteering with us in Bali but you are really eager to support Volunteer Programs Bali and want to be part of our mission?
There are endless ways to support our programs. Have a look at ways how you can raise funds to make a difference and be part of our mission!
Whether it’s an athletic challenge, a special occasion, a social media campaign or your own unique creation, you can make a big difference in a child’s life…and have a great time doing it.
How does it work?
We invite individuals, companies, schools and other organisations to support our programs by organizing a fundraiser.
This can be in any form, in any way and at any location you wish.
Things to keep in mind:
- For all promotional material we require you to stay within our brand guidelines
- We don’t accept any fundraisers through a 3rd party (website or other organisation)
- We require full transparency about raised funds
- We can’t financially support any fundraiser (think materials, uniforms or other items)
Here are a few examples to inspire you:
- Help making a difference by asking for donations instead of gifts on your next birthday!
- Start your own fun run event in your community and help us reach our goals!
- Organize a Christmas market at your school where you can raise funds through profits of sellings.
- Collect funds at your next family dinner!
- Engage your colleagues or employees by holding a fundraiser at your place of work
- Activate your community to support our mission by holding your own fundraiser, such as silent auctions, concerts, or bake sales
You have an awesome idea to create a fundraiser and you want to discuss further? Don’t hesitate to contact us directly: contact form.